Former and current students of Uintah High School may request an official copy of their transcript by following the instructions below. Note: Any incomplete requests will not be processed.
Step 1 – Pay $5 processing fee* - This payment can be made online by using “Pay School Fees”. Members of the most recent graduating class are not required to pay the fee and may skip to Step 2.
Instructions for online payments: (Transcript fee is not required for members of the most recent graduating class)
· Click on “Pay School Fees” link
· Scroll to the bottom under “Guest Login” and select school from dropdown menu: “UT – Uintah – Uintah High School”
· Select “Transcript Processing Fee” under category
· Enter Quantity and click on “Add to Cart”
· Click on “Checkout”
· List full name as it appears on transcript in “Name of person item is for” box
· Continue checkout process
· Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email confirmation including a Transaction ID number. You will need this to provide this number when completing the transcript request form.
Step 2 – Complete the “Uintah High School Transcript Request Form”. You will be asked to provide your full name, date of birth, name and address of receiving institution and payment confirmation (Transaction ID #) from the payment of Step 1.
Step 3 – Allow 7-10 days for processing of your request.
* A $5 processing fee is required for any transcript request. Exception: If you are a member of the most recent graduating class, no fee is required.